St. Catherine of Alexandria Church
The first parish was built here at the turn of 13th century from the funds of the archbishops of Gniezno. The present church was built in the years 1826–28 on the site of the former sanctuary, which burned down. The church is on a hill and is an oriented, single-nave building with a presbytery that is closed on three sides. On the southern side, a stone sacristy from the 1930s adjoins the presbytery. The building is timber framed (“Prussian walled”). It is a two-part sanctuary with a characteristic onion-domed tower. Inside there are three altars: the main altar in the Baroque style with a picture of St. Catherine, and two side altars in the Gothic style, with pictures of the Transfiguration of Jesus and the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Some of the furnishings come from the 17th and 18th century. In front of the church there is a statue of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, which was located there before the Second World War.